Our Quarter-Turn Ceramic Disc Cartridges can be used to solve leakage problems for Strom Widespread Lavatory Faucets. Sold individually.
- Must specify whether your handles are cross-point or lever handles.
- If your unit was purchased before 2005, please contact us, as we have updated our cartridges from stems to ceramic discs.
- Available in the following finishes: Chrome and Brass.
- Please note, our cartridges are made specifically for Strom Living products, and are not recommended to be used for products made by other manufacturers.
- For more information on which cartridges would be compatible with your unit, you can visit our Cartridge Compatibility page here.
I was lucky that I kept track of which brand and model faucets I selected when remodeling our bathroom years ago. The sink faucet started to drip when water pressure was low, so the cartridge needed to be replaced. Fortunately, Strom was still around and the exact replacement cartridge I needed was available. They are a bit more expensive than the big box store alternatives but well worth it. They were delivered on time and were a perfect fit. Good Job to everyone involved from the Chat line to assembly, packing and shipping.
Had a hard time finding the replacement cartridge, but then found the stromliving website. The part was exactly what I needed. Unfortunately, the shipping cost was about double what it should have been.
The helpful staff helped me identify the proper part I needed, and most importantly the repair worked. No more leaky faucet.
New part worked fine.